Monday 4 July 2011

New Template

So, I was just looking at the current template of my blog and I figured it needed a change. Have added a new header with the Eyes Of Alice Cooper artwork, and have also added Alice from the Trash artwork down the sides of the page. Can never have too much Alice right? haha
Also last night I watched Alice on Lee Mack's All Star Cast on BBC iplayer. He was great as always and I loved that it wasn't just a typical interview AND Alice finally bit the head off of a chicken. Not a real one mind you.
Unfortunately I didn't watch the whole show. My laptop decided to have a fit at me just after the sketch where Alice was dressed as a woman(My laptop was probs in shock)haha Came up with some blue screen and died. So not sure what happened after that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment