Sunday 3 October 2010

Theatre Of Death DVD

Would first like to say thank you to my two trusty followers ;) I hope to gain more soon.
Also my dad solved my Special Forces dilemma. He put all his Alice Cooper albums on a DVD before selling his CD collection(CRAZY!) So he burnt me a copy of the album last night. However I will still be buying the CD. Got to support Alice and all :)

Anyway..
Last year Alice did a world tour named the Theatre Of Death. I was at the Plymouth show of this on December 2nd 2009, and I have to say it was pretty awesome. Also saw Alice back in 2007 at the Bournemouth BIC. Another great show and he just keeps getting better!

That was also the first time I had been to Plymouth as well. Lovely place(except for the rain and the awful wind) but to be fair it was December and I must go there again soon.

Alice did several shows across the UK and one of these was at the Hammersmith in London, which was recorded live. I BELIEVE this has already been released in America but us UK folk will have to wait until October 25th for the DVD/Blu-ray.

Regardless, it should be an amazing DVD to watch. So I suggest all you UK Sick Things go pre-order it now ;)

Word of advice. Amazon SEEMS to be the cheapest place. I first pre-ordered on play.com which was £17.99 for the blu-ray, but it is only £12.99 on Amazon. Quite a difference.

Look I have even provided links to Amazon below. So no excuses ;)(By the way I am not being paid to promote this. I just feel all Alice fans should support him and buy the DVD.)

Blu-ray

DVD + CD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! This Roundhouse show will be my first, but of course if he does a UK tour next year I'll be back for that! Hopefully he will come back to Ireland at some stage too.
    I can't wait to see the DVD! I'll have to pre-order it as soon as I have the money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Alice Cooper concert was amazing. Partly because I wasn't a fan back in 2007 but I had grown up listening to his music. Of course I didn't know what to expect and it just amazed me. Was unlike anything I had seen before.
    I'm hoping the Roundhouse show will sorta be the same for me as I do not know what to expect from this one either, what with the circus and all :D
    I really want to go to Ireland too...My mum's on about taking a plane over next year as it only costs about a tenner I think from Bournemouth.

    ReplyDelete