Friday 1 October 2010

Alice Nominated For Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

So I have just created this blog and as you can see this is my first post. And with the first post, comes some exciting news that I am betting every one of you sick things reading this already knows about. Regardless I am going to write about it here. Leave some comments. Let me know what you think of both my blog and the information in this post. Anyway here goes:

FINALLY the master of Shock Rock, Alice Cooper has been nominated for the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, along with several other artists including Bon Jovi, Donovan and (who on earth knows why?) LL Cool J. Obviously the person who decided to nominate LL Cool J as a ROCK artist needs to get their head seen to as I am sure everyone reading this will agree.

Alice completely deserves to get in this year after a VERY long wait and if he doesn't I think we (us Sick Things) are all going to be extremely shocked.

So on behalf of all the Sick Things, good luck Alice :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  

No comments:

Post a Comment