Saturday 2 October 2010

Alice Cooper's Night Of Fear

So this year, although there is no UK tour, Alice will be doing two shows in London for Halloween. AND I will be there. For the second show anyway!
Alice will be doing a full blown Halloween show along with side acts,the Jim Rose Circus and Zodiac Mindwarp(Who I confess I had never heard of before)

Really looking forward to this concert and have been counting down the days. Sad? Maybe lol So 30 days from today I will be seeing Alice for the 3rd time! Expect to see some pics on here.

Also on a side note, my dad gave me his Alice Cooper vinyl collection around a couple of months ago. Yesterday I FINALLY got round to listening to Special Forces, which I had not heard before. I must say I cannot stop listening to it, so I think I'm going to have to buy the CD at some point.

So who else is going to one of the Halloween shows? Oh and what's your favourite track from Special Forces? I myself haven't quite decided yet ;)

Comments please....And maybe a few followers? Much appreciated ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Sarah from Cooperstown. :) Love the blog! As you know I'll be there on the second night too. And I'm also counting down the days, haha. And still anxiously waiting on my tickets to be posted to me... as for Special Forces, my favourite track is probably 'Who Do You Think We Are'. Such an underrated album in my opinion, even though it clearly wasn't a good time for Alice health-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, its Deadethyl from Cooperstown. This is a really good blog. I am also going to the show in London, but i'm there on the 31st...can't wait. I haven't got special forces yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) Thank you to you both for the nice comments. Glad to know I'm not the only one counting down the days lol
    "Who Do You Think We Are" is an awesome track.
    I think my favourite track has got to be "Skeletons In The Closet" or "You're A Movie"
    Both great songs :D

    ReplyDelete